Last Photo August 2021

This is the last photo on my phone. August 31 and this is my response to Bushboy’s “Last on the card”

Why not post your “last” photos.?

The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 31st August.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”

1. Lesley says:

Lovely photo, Anne.
    It was a little bit colder here yesterday so I wore a warmer top that I haven’t worn for a good few months. I glanced at the label – Bassini – different spelling I know, but it made me think of you and Biasini. 😀
    I like the idea of the photo challenge. Mine is of a butterfly resting on the head of a rabbit figurine in the garden.

2. Alli Farkas says:

I doubt anyone would be really interested in my last photo, which was a copy of a card saying I successfully completed the Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course. Pretty boring stuff. However, I do like your photo of you and Biasini!

Actually it is not me. That is my coach riding Biasini. She got on to give him a tune up!

3. Diana says:

Great photo!! 🥰

Diana You may recognize that is Belinda who was giving Biasini a tune up.

1. Diana says:

Ah yes, I see that it’s Belinda! I love it!! ❤️

4. Priti says:

Wow! What an idea💕🌹🌹😊

5. bushboy says:

This is a great Last Photo. One of those in the moment photos.Thanks for joining in Anne 🙂 🙂

Thank you. It was fun!