Color Your World Chestnut

It will not come as a surprise, to anyone who knows me, that the Chestnut in my World is my beautiful horse Biasini.

Biasini is a huge part of my life and I am grateful for him every day.

When I saw that Tourmaline’s Color Your World challenge was Chestnut and Copper it was easy for me to respond.

1. Tourmaline . says:

So beautiful! An a wonderful color match!

2. I can understand this words and I too love Biasini. You both are wonderful πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Thank you Subbashini! I appreciate your kind words.πŸ˜€

3. Avery says:

❀ He does have quite the coat!

But as I have said in a couple of other replies he has a trace clip now and woolly mammoth legs. Once he gets his full clip for Florida he will look like a peach.πŸ˜„

1. Avery says:

I bet he looks stunning now! I turned into a crazy lady with clippers this weekend (as I do every so often) and roached my Cheetah’s mane! I love the clean, sharp look sometimes.

I used to roach my mustang’s mane. It looked nice and neat. With Biasini I have to braid him for shows and so I have to maintain his mane. He has a fabulous neck however so he looks good with a mane.

1. Avery says:

He does indeed look fabulous!

Thank you Avery. I will tell him you said so.

4. iScriblr says:

Handsome hunk!🐴

HaHA! Yes he is and he knows it too!🀣

Absolutely PERFECT!! When one says the word Chestnut, this is what comes to my mind, a beautiful Chestnut horse. He is gorgeous, so shiny and has that deep Chestnut color. I Love Biasini and your photos show your love for him too! ❀️

Thank you Diana. He is not looking so glossy at the moment as he has a trace clip and his legs are like a wooly mammoth! Before Florida he will have a full clip.

Ah, the days of winter coats. I know them well! Have a beautiful day! πŸ˜ƒ

6. Irene says:

Of course and I love your response to the challenge. On that last pic of the post, your respect and love for each other shines through. ❀️

Thank you Irene. He is a wonderful horse and I am so lucky to have him.

Chesnut is the most beautiful colour and his coat is fabulous!

Thank you Emma. He has a lovely shiny coat in the summer. He is a wooly fellow now with a trace clip and before Florida he will have a full clip.

I need a woolly coat in winter too!

8. Color me smiling at your lovely post.

What a great reply comment! Glad I could make you smile.

9. The way you have clicked Baisini shows your unlimited affection!!

Thank you Deeksha. I do love this horse. He is such a character it is hard not to.

Perfect challenge response!

11. A very handsome color and horse.

It is a wodnerful color and it is also the easiest color to keep looking good. White and grey horses are a lot of work and black horses tend to show every particle of dust. Chestnuts are best!

12. Cyranny says:

Awwww… Beautiful Biasini πŸ™‚ Excellent take on the challenge!

13. That is totally understandable. Biasini seem like a wonderful horse. I had a great chestnut mare once, Bella, that I loved very much.

Chestnut mares have a vad reputation that is quite unjustified. My daughter had one and she was fabulous.

1. LOVE my chestnut mare – she’s super willing and forgiving πŸ’• Treat her with kindness and respect and she will return it tenfold.

I am happy to hear that. Chestnut mares often get a bad rap. But my daughter started riding on one and that mare really looked after her. If she fell off the mare would wait for her until she got back on. And Debbie Macdonald’s mare Brentina was such an amazing horse. She worked so hard for Debbie. I saw them in the World Cup in Las Vegas year ago and they brought the house down all of us cheering in the Freestlye. It was one of the highlights in dressage for me.