Reflections and Shadows: CFFC

REFLECTIONS

This photo was taken at the Barbican in London. My husband took it with my camera. You can see him on the right . Our son is in the center. You can see reflections of things in the room such as the overhead lights and also you can see outside to the buildings in the neighborhood.

This little girl is running around the pool in the quadrangle at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.

Kew Gardens the Chihuly Exhibition.

SHADOWS

The trees on either side of our driveway are ornamental plums that are the last to loose their leaves. They leave shadows on the first snow of the winter just as the sun comes up in the east.

Thank you Cee for this fun challenge. To see some of the other fascinating responses to this challenge click here.

1. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have featured you this week on CFFC.
    I hope you have a great week.

2. That was fun, I wonder what the fishes thought of the bright squiggly tree. Love the tree shadows on the snow. Chilly shade.

The fishes were not interviewed about the Chihuly glass. 😁

3. Cee Neuner says:

Anne, these are such fun photos for this week. Love the little girl and glass art piece 😀

Thanks Cee I enjoyed this challengr

Lovely images! I like the reflection in the window in particular.

Thank you.It is a bizarre one but I like it too

5. So amazing. And gorgeous.

6. Michele Lee says:

They are all gorgeous, Anne. The one of the little girl running is absolutely beautiful! Complete joy emanating from that photo.

Yes it was a real serendipity to see her and get that shot. Thanks for taking the ice to comment Michele.

7. Beautiful photos 😁

Thank you Susie. And Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I know it will be a different one for you but I hope it can still be happy even though in a different way.

1. I am sure there will be tears, but then I will kill the bag, and eating with a ‘new family’ that were kind enough to invite me 💔