1. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have chosen your post to be featured on CFFC.
    I sure hope you will have a fabulous week.

Thanks so much Cee. I appreciate that very much!

2. kinge says:

Awesome photos. The nature trail is calming

Thank you and yes that trail is calming.

3. The waterways are something I don’ know but it looks so relaxing and also adventures to be on.

I’m not sure I would want to live on a boat barge but there would be a great freedom in it.

1. I read a book written by an Afrikaans writer and her husband who took a sabbatical stay for a year in the Netherlands on a barge. Lots of things to consider while going up the waterways.

Well that would have been interesting!

1. It was. Some days she wanted to give up but her husband supported her all the way.

4. Lesley says:

I always enjoy photos of Biasini leading the way through the forest trails and the urban ones are interesting too. I would never have spotted the horsey pic if someone hadn’t mentioned it!

I thought the urban ones would be something different so I threw them in .. Thanks for leaving a comment.

5. O.D. says:

I have a hidden thing for graffiti lol I was immediately drawn to the third picture. Thanks for sharing Anne. Your photos are always nice btw šŸ™‚

London is a place that has some interesting graffiti and also some excellent street art. Glad you liked the photo.

6. Forest trails viewed between pony ears any day, love the boats though one of them even has a horsey picture on it. lol. What a fun photo thing to do. Your photos are great.

Well spotted! I wondered if anyone would spot the horse decoration painted on one of the house boats. And your sharp eyes found it.

7. Cee Neuner says:

Oh Anne, you have some wonderful photos for this week Thanks ever so much for playing along šŸ˜€

I have enjoyed it. I realize that the canal is not ground but I saw you had some water in your photos so I thought I’d include it. Thanks Cee.

8. Those ears have a beautiful path. Love the capture šŸ™‚

We both love to get out on the forest trails.