Autumn

Biasini on the forest trails in autumn.
Chihuly glass sculpture at Kew Gardens Autumn 2019
My favorite autumn photo.

This week Patti has given us the seasonal challenge of Autumn . These photos are my response.

Autumn is a beautiful time of year in Ontario. The weather is still mild and the humidity has dropped down . The trees put on glorious display. But….the one thing I do not like about autumn is that winter will be soon to follow.

1. Gorgeous time indeed.

2. Beautiful colours 😊

3. Golden time of the year. In some parts of world winter might be welcoming time ☺️

Yes in the hotter climates winter would be most welcome.

4. aghisla says:

The colours! But even more, the smell of decaying leaves and of the fresher mornings. My favourite season as well. Thanks for brightening my day with your post!

I am delighted to know my photos have brightened your day! Thanks for letting me know.

5. How glorious to ride a horse during the Autumn. Anne! When I was 9 years old loving mear Portland, OR, I rode my horse around our 4 acre lot during the cold Fall mornings. Thanks for this memory and your beautiful images!

You are most welcome Terri. That is a lovely memory.

6. Leya says:

Ah, so beautiful, Anne. And riding on a beautiful horse that elegantly blends in the colours of the landscape – a dream.

Thank you. It is one of the great joys in my life to ride out into the forest at any time of year but the autumn colors are an extra glory!

7. JohnRH says:

Great photos. Love the point-of-view. Excellent.

Oh such beautiful colours!

Stunning colors!! We don’t see Autumn here much at all. A few trees change color, but I have to say “WOW” to your Autumn photos!! That last photo is my favorite too!!

Yes here the autumn colors are really stunning. It is a nice season with sunny mild and dry days too. But then we have winter. I am not going to Florida this year so I will have to find some plus sides to winter !

10. Autumn stays the same in Florida. Beautiful photos.

Nothing like autumn gold!

12. My favorite time of year. It’s a beautiful golden yellow in your shots

I think I you also live in a part of the works where we are blessed with autumn colors . It is wonderful.

13. pattimoed says:

We were at the Kew Gardens exhibit last autumn! Funny! We both saw it. And I love looking at the autumn leaves from the saddle. A wonderful shot!

Thank you Patti. The Chihuly was so spectacular. I’m glad you got to see it too.

14. Leaf carpeted walks, tree columns are the best.

Yes. Sometimes I feel like I am riding through nature’s cathedrals.