There is Magic Here!

That I can take my horse out into the forest and know that he will enjoy it as much as I do .Magic.

That huge draft horses are willing to work for us and pull wagons and listen to our instructions. Magic.

Horses go into the biggest of competition rings and do their best for us. They could easily say NO. But they do not. Magic!

The fact that horses allow us to ride them is a gift. A magical gift. This is my response to the Lens-Artists photo challenge #63 Magical

1. Debbie Smyth says:

I am fully with you on your magics, Anne

2. pattimoed says:

You’re absolutely right, Anne. They are magical creatures. Beautiful post.

Yes, horses are such noble creatures.

4. Wow, Beautifully delivered the feel. Many magics around if only we feel.

Thank you for your comment Subbashini it is much appreciated.

5. Amy says:

Fabulous images of the special, magical moments!

6. Yes, horses have always been magical to me as well and that view from atop a horse is hard to beat.

janet

I could not agree more! Thanks for this comment.

7. I love horses. I’ll never never forget a horse I used to ride named noodles as a child. I was only 5 .He wasn’t my horse, but one at a farm for kids. I remember rubbing my fingers through his or her mane. I hate that horses are sometimes used as zoo rides. They should be left to roam free. How I wish I had a horse. Even though I was so small, I remember noodles. They left a mark on my heartπŸ’–πŸ˜….

Horses are wonderful animals. Noodles may well have been happy with his job of giving rides to children at the camp. As long as he was looked after well he will have been happy. As long as the horses are treated fairly and not abused and are fed and watered to keep them healthy they are happy.

1. That make me feel better! Thank you.πŸ˜€

8. Leya says:

You show us the beauty and magic of it – excellent!

9. MAP195 says:

wonderful response….

10. Fantastic post, Anne 😁

11. Tina Schell says:

love the way you put this together Anne – magical for sure!

12. They are majestic and spiritual is how I would describe them.

I would agree especially about the spiritual connection.

13. You both deserve the magic.

14. ericlfox says:

Always such magnificent images and uplifting words!

Thank you. I’m happy to know you liked the post.

15. Irene says:

As the people who care for them and treat them with love and respect are a gift to them as well. 😊

Yes Irene. We have struck a bargain with them.