Biasini Speaks: I’m Dancing!

Hello Dear Humans! Ma Leueen tells me she has already put up a post on the Blob about our Free Style. Well this past week she came with some music that the person who is designing the Free Style had sent her. It was for our trot movements. Coach Belinda got the music to play over the sound system in the indoor arena. Well that was pretty cool. They played the first piece and I thought ” OK. This is nice.” We trotted around and did some of the fancy stuff. Then Coach Belinda put on another piece of music. It started out quiet and then…. YES! This is IT! I lifted myself up and started to dance. Ma Leueen and Coach Belinda were laughing. Coach Belinda said the music was fun. Ma Leueen told me it was Big Band music. Well…of course…..that is the right kind of music for me. I don’t want to be dancing to ‘Small Band” music do I?

That was the best day . The next two days we went up to the outdoor arena because it is the right size and apparently it is important that they have me dance on the right size of dance floor and send videos to the designer person, whose name is Karen, so she can fit the music to the moves. But wouldn’t you know Coach Belinda has done that thing humans call “raising the bar”. My canter has to be just so and my trot has to be super dooper. Well Dear Humans that is all Very Hard Work. Ma Leueen didn’t get off easy either. She was told she had to be right on top of every second, every one of my strides. Whew! Here is a short video of the trot at the end of the Free Style. I would like to have the music but I’ve been told that has to wait!

I talked to my friend Anton about it. He’s done a lot of pretty advanced stuff at shows and I know he has done Free Styles in competition. He agreed with me that it is a lot of work but he also told me that the Humans pick our best moves to show us off. All Right! That made me feel better.

The last day of the week we just went for a walk in the forest. I am so grateful to Ma Leueen for those walks. She likes them too . We went for a walk on what she calls the Blue Trail. That is because there are blue markings on the trees to tell the humans which way to go. Humans do not have good sense of direction, not like we horses, and so they can get lost in the woods. So they have blue paint marks to follow. Whatever! Till next time Dear Humans!

Thanks Biasini! I’ll give them an extra carrot or two and tell them it’s from a kind 4 footed friend! ❤️🐴🐎❤️

You both look BEAUTIFUL ❤️ how fun to be working on free style. And then to be rewarded with a nice trail ride on the blue trail. The video your Ma provided was fun to watch! 😀

Thank you Diana Human. I know you like the trail rides and I’m happy you liked watching the dressage as well. Please give my best regards to your trusty steeds.🐴 and a carrot or two🥕🥕

3. Lignum Draco says:

The final package with the big band music would be fabulous to see.

Thank you ! I will ask Ma Leueen to make sure that someone takes a video once we have it all sorted out and are ready for the performance.🐴

4. Tina Schell says:

Well Biasini, it took me many tries to get the video to play but it was worth the wait. You are one gorgeous fellow and dance very beautifully. So much better to see your gracefulness in motion!

Tina Human I am so sorry the video would not play easily for you. I don’t know much about these things as Ma Leueen deals with all that. I will tell her. But I’m glad you liked it once you saw it.🐴

5. Amy says:

How impressive!!!

6. Irene says:

Great job, Biasini. You are adorable! 😊

Thank you Irene Human! 🐴

7. I wish I could dance with you 💃

8. I am sure your and Ma Leueen’s work will pay off! Like Gavin&Wyatt, I am curious what the music will be like.

I will be sure to get more news about it up on the blob. Thanks for this comment Viola Human.🐴

9. map195 says:

extra speacial

10. Megala says:

It is so inspiring that you & Ma Leueen work very hard for the Free Style and it is nice to know that you enjoy dancing to music.

Thank you Megala Human!🐴

Before you know it, you will be giving Fred Astaire a run for his money, Biasini.
    Those are some pretty smooth moves!

Thank you Sandy Human. I’m not familiar with the Fred dancer Human but Ma Leueen tells me he was fabulous as a dancer and used to glide about the dance floor with ease. She also told me he used to practice for hours and hours. So I will have to do that too I guess. 🐴

Yes…practice, practice, practice!

12. It has to be such fun to engage with your horse in a fun activity. Well done. Next up…the music.