Day Three of the Quote Challenge

For the final day of my response to the quote challenge  I will give you my horse,Biasini’s, favorite quote. It is by no less a writer than William Shakespeare!

PersonalWEBlicense.LWilloughby.8GD92149©susanjstickle.com._

He’s of the color of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger…. he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts.”

― William Shakespeare, Henry V

I don’t think I can top Biasini’s choice of quote so I shall rest with that one.

I would like to pass the 3 days 3 quotes challenge to two other bloggers so I nominate Ray of Raynotbradbury for the challenge and also Elinor of A Horse For Elinor

Ray and Elinor if you are not able to respond at this time please do not worry. It is a fun challenge but certainly not a command performance!

1. Wonderful quote. Shakespeare always gets us thinking. 😀💕

Yes he does! Thanks for commenting!😃

Nice one, Biasini!
    P.S. Anne, I did publish my quote challenge post Sunday.

Thanks Sandy. And that’s great you got to the quotes. I didn’t get to my Reader last night so I haven’t seen it yet but I will!

I know how that goes. It can be hard to keep up with it all!

3. iScriblr says:

Perfectly said!👏👏

4. Omg 😮 I see it only now lol I didn’t get the link (maybe cuz it was linked to the page, not to the post. Pingback works only for the post). Anyway thx lots ☀️☀️ something for tomorrow, Monday:) 🤸‍♀️🎷🤓

Oh ….well I’m glad you found it. I’ll have to improve my ping back skills.

1. ✌️ no, u did everything right. Just always link to the post (doesn’t matter what kind of the post). Then the person will see it 🙂

5. To think my daughter lives close to Stratford-upon-Avon, my granddaughter is doing English Lit, and Language at Oxford, and my favorite leggings have Shakespeare’s Hamlet on them. People kneel to read my legs. Yes, really.

Excellent! You have good taste in leggings! And your granddaughter is an intelligent young woman!

1. I agree with both. Just wish Len could travel, or I could leave him here, so that I could visit.

That must be very hard for you.

3. It will be 7 years this summer.

Thank you Danny! I will let Biasini know you have reblogged his favorite quote!

1. dray0308 says:

You are most welcome!

6. Dprastka says:

Perfectly said! Thank you Biasini! You two look beautiful working at I think the canter! ❤️

You are correct. I was cantering and going sideways at the same time! Thank you and I’m glad you liked my favourite quote!

7. Biasini has the last word, as it should be!
    😉

Haha! Yes he would agree!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )