Dads, Dogs and Cats!

Father’s Day has come and gone for 2022 but I have a few photos I would like to share with you. My husband and I went up to where our daughter lives and spent the day with her and our son-in-law and our Grandson.

Child's card for Father's Day
This is the card our Grandson had made for his Dad with portraits of him and his Dad.I notice that he has left a gap in his front teeth because he has one at the moment. Waiting for adult teeth to come in.
Man holding family dog
Son-in-law is a dog lover and gives the family dog a nice rub on the back.
Older man holding small black dog
Grandpa loves our little dog too.

But what about the cats?? Well, Sir Winston and Lady Waverly are in their usual place; comfortable on the master bed.

Two cats asleep next to each other on bed.

I particularly like the two cats! It’s very sweet that they are hugging each other when they are not siblings!

Yes they are great friends. There are also two dogs in the family so the cats stick together.The dogs are not permitted to lie around on the master bed !

2. threadbee says:

What lovely cats, and unusual markings on the gray and white. Sweet.

They are both rescues. The grey and white was rescued from a warehouse.My daughter got him in 2012 and we had him for a couple of months when she was away several years ago. The other cat is also a rescue.Our daughter got a call one weekend from a local rescue and they needed to get this cat out of a bad situation so our daughter went and picked her up. They are both nice cats.

3. doar nicole says:

Such lovely photos, and moments, precious! Thank you for sharing them, gives a warm happy feeling. 🙂

Thank you Nicole. I’m glad you enjoyed them.

4. J.W.S. says:

Always fun time to celebrate Dad.

Yes it is.Thanks JWS!

5. Aw, your grandson is quite the artist! And the kitties look so pleased. Hope you guys had a wonderful Father’s Day. Thanks for sharing these photos!

Thank you Lillian. It was a fun day and our Grandson loves to draw and paint.

1. Sure thing! I have a niece and nephew who love art too 🙂