The power horses! LAPC #201

This is my second response to Ann-Christine’s Lens Artists Photo Challenge #201 Three of a Kind This time I thought I would focus on the black Percherons at the Royal Winter Fair Horse Show in 2017.

The Royal Horse Show has been dark for two years due to the Pandemic . But this year it will be open again and celebrating its’ 100th Anniversary!

Thanks again Ann-Christine for this triptych challenge.

1. Alli Farkas says:

The horses look like they’re wearing patent leather hooves. Bright shiny things!

They do! I guess that is some special hoof stuff that stays shiny even in the sandy footing of the arena.

2. Dawn Palmer says:

These horses are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

I’m glad you liked them!

3. Wow, lovely and strong photos of those horses. They are amazing, photos and horses.

4. Leya says:

These are so beautiful, Anne – I think I remember one of them from another post of yours – but we can never get enough of them! Thank you!

I have used the one of the head snd shoulders before. This is the first time I have been inspired to post twice for an LAPC.

1. Leya says:

Well – I take it as something very positive, Anne! Thank you – very happy to have you inspired!

5. Amy says:

Beautiful! All the details, wow…

6. Maria says:

They are gorgeous! A few years back I had the pleasure of meeting one of the Budweiser horse hitches for a photo shoot, they were amazing.

The Budweiser Clydes are so handsome. All the big draft horses are so amazing. They are truly gentle giants!Thanks for commenting Maria!

7. What geogeous noble horse. And the purple decorations are perfect!

Thank you Suzette!

1. Thank You for your wonderful share. Cheers.

8. Beautilful images Ann. Really royal.

9. The purple decorations in their manes make them look stunning! That’s super exciting that they’ll be back to perform again. Are you going to the show?

I wouldn’t miss it. I will get media accreditation so I can take photos. I will be taking photos of the six horse hitch for sure.

1. Sounds like so much fun! I hope you get a lot of great photos 🙂

I hope so too. It’s in November and I will post about it then.