Travel Photo Challenge Day Five!

I have taken up Rupali’s challenge to post a favorite travel photo, no explanation, one photo a day for ten days. I am not nominating other bloggers but why not join me. I know lots of bloggers have some wonderful travel photos that we would enjoy seeing. Mine will all be horse related.

1. Rupali says:

Such special images. Thanks for sharing them. It’s a new world for me.

Thank you. So glad you are enjoying the photos

2. Alli Farkas says:

Photo makes me want to put some polo wraps on the guy’s legs 😂

3. Lesley (the English one) 😉 says:

The man looks nice, but the horse is a cracker! 😀

I have done an interview with him ans he is a wonderful and kind horseman. He is the groom for two of the top dressage riders in the world.

1. Lesley (the English one) 😉 says:

That’s amazing, Anne. I love to watch dressage films on YouTube, but I’m not up on the famous names. I just know of Charlotte duJardin. They make it look so effortless.

Well you are very close. This is a photo of Alan Davies who is groom to Carl Hester and Charlotte Dujardin. The photo was taken at the awards ceremony at the World Equestrian Games in 2018. Alan held the horse ( Her name is Freestyle) and Charlotte was on the podium getting her medal. The class was won by German rider Isabell Werth.

1. Lesley (the English one) 😉 says: