Biasini Speaks: Which Way Did We Go?

Hello Dear Humans! I have had a lot of demands made on me lately. Coach Belinda seems to be full of energy and is asking Ma Leueen to insist that I work to my absolute best. All the time. Not so much as a single stride for me to take a break. If I hear Coach Belinda say “up in the poll” one more time…… And Ma Leueen is going for it. Yup! She’s got some sort of energy boost as well. She is not letting me get away with any, and I mean ANY, of my usual little reductions in performance. But there is a kind Horse God and Ma Leueen was inspired to give me a day to relax and she took me for a forest trail ride. She put on my nice red fly bonnet and sprayed me with what she says is a ‘her ball’ spray to keep flies off me.

One part off the forest has old trees. I know they are old because I can hear them speaking to each other. They have been here a long time. Here is a photo where you can see some of the old trees.

There is another place on the trail where the path goes in two different directions. Which way would we go? I knew which one I wanted to go on. You can see here I am pointing to it with my right ear. The other path goes to a place where we have to go over a bridge and I’m not too happy about that. Ma Leueen agreed and we went to the right. She told me there is a blob photo challenge about “which way to go” . She said it has a badge and she would put that onto my blob post at the end.

We really had a nice walk along the forest trails. There are some hills so I do get a bit of a Work Out as you Humans call it. But it is very peaceful in the forest. And there were very few bugs! Bonus!

Have a good end of week Dear Humans. Till next time.

1. Awesome! I imagine the two of you are thrilled to be able to spend actual time together after so much time apart πŸ™‚ The forest looks inviting.

The forest is wonderful and a nice break from our training sessions.

2. That was a beautiful challenge Biasini got a chance to know about you and forest little bit more.

Biasini likes to choose which way we go in the forest. When we are training he has to go where I tell him to go so the forest is like a holiday for him.

3. Horse riding in the forest is the best! Thank you for sharing!

It makes a great physical and mental break from out regular training. Necessary for both horse and rider. Thanks for commenting.

1. I bet it does! I remember loving riding in the forest as a teenager. The riding school would take us to the forest occasionally instead of a lesson if the weather was nice. In the summer, at pony camp we would ride through forests and the dunes which was the best thing ever. The horses loved it too! Such soft ground to float over πŸ™‚
        I’m curious…What’s your horses name?

His name is Biasini. He is a Hanoverian and was born in Germany. His sire is Bellissimo and so that is why he has a name that starts with B.

You deserve a nice trail ride through the forest and I’m glad the bugs were not around much! You’re forest trails are beautiful, love the red bonnet ❀️ those help so much and of course the fly spray your Ma provided! I have some apples and carrots for you too! 🍎🍎πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Thank you Diana Human. After the work I’ve done this week I am grateful for the carrots. And for the nice forest trail ride. 🐴

5. I like those forest photos as well, looks like a beautiful place to be. You have worked so hard, you deserved this break.

It is a beautiful forest and I love going for walks in it.🐴

Nothing like a stroll in the woods! And so deserved after all your hard work!

Thank you Sandy Human! I’m so glad you agree. 🐴

7. We’re so happy Ma Leueen took you on this lovely trail through the forest after all your great work sweet Biasini, here’s a few carrots for you too πŸ€—πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Oh my! Thank you Xenia Human. I love carrots 🐴

8. Very smart red fly bonnett! And I never tire of seeing those riding photos through the woods. So lovely!

Thank you! My red fly bonnet has a longer fringe for keeping flies off my face. I am happy to know you like coming along through the forest. 🐴