Biasini Speaks: No Gators!

Hello Dear Humans, I am happy to report that Ma Leueen and I went for a trail ride the other day and we went along the wetlands trail and there were no Gators! We went along with Coach Lou on Ese. That is an odd name if you ask me. I would have spelled it S. A. but Ma Leueen says nope. Also with us was my pal Gonzo and his human Laura. Gonzo is in the paddock next to Big E and me and we chat over the fence.

It was nice to get out on the trail it makes a break from the work in the arena. Ma Leueen and I have been doing a lot of work. Coach Lou always wants it to be better. I have heard we are going to a show so the pressure is on. You know how it is with Humans. So for a change from all that here is a short video of some of our trail ride alongside the wetlands.

Till next time Dear Humans! Have a good week!

1. Lignum Draco says:

A lovely walk/break from the regimen. Good luck with the show!

2. Your place is so nice Biasini remembers me south Indian villages. Waiting to see your dance at the show, make maa more happy this time

I always try to do my best Subbashini Human. So don’t worry. I think Ma Leueen will be happy.

3. Tina Schell says:

Nothing like a nice walk to clear the mind before a difficult training session Biasini. I’m sure Ma Leueen enjoyed it as much as you did 🙂

Thank you Tina Human. I am sure Ma Leieen needs a break from intensive training as much as I do.🐴

4. What a great ride and yey, no gators in sight 😉

Thanks for reading my blob post Ribana Human. Have a good week🐴

5. A leisurely walk between hard work is always nice. I hope the gators continue to stay off your trails!

Thank you Viola Human I hope they do too.🐴

6. We strongly advise…stay clear of reptiles with large teeth and big jaws. Gavin & Wyatt

Thank you Gavin and Wyatt. I always appreciate hearing from the canines because I know you guys have good eyes and a good nose for danger.

1. Maybe…but you have a better tail than we do.

HaHA! Yes I do. Thanks for noticing!🐴

Any day without gators is a good day, I’d say, Biasini. Glad you have some leisure time
    along with all the hard work!

Thank you Sandy Human. We all need a break from work I think! 🐴

Definitely. You and Ma Leueen have earned it.

8. I’m happy you didn’t see any gators, that would of been so scary!

Yes in deed Viking Human it would have been scary. There has been dry weather lately so there is not so much water at the side of the trail. So the Gators don’t come up onto the trail so much. Thanks for commenting.🐴

YAY! No Gators in sight. That’s great news Biasini. And I’m glad you get to have some leisurely trail rides to take a break from show work! LOVE your videos! ❤️🐎🐴❤️

Thank you Diana Human. I’m glad you like the videos. 🐴 best regards to your two equines!🥕🥕🍎