1. Beautiful photos, Anne. Snow is quiet! Especially on a Sunday.

Yes it is quiet. Except when you walk on is if it is very cold . Then it has a nice crunching sound. Thanks for commenting!

1. lol, yes. When it’s crunchy, it’s not quiet! We have almost a foot of snow here, now. I do find it quieter in the winter. Cars/trucks don’t sound quite so loud when they drive by. A lovely season where I like to cocoon. Enjoy your evening, Anne!

2. Megala says:

Wow! Beautiful captures esp. the melting snow in the first one.

Thank you. It started to melt and then the temperature dropped and the melting froze. It made for a wonderful shot.

1. Megala says:

Ahh! Thats lovely!

3. Amazingly beautiful! All our snow disappeared, hoping for new before Christmas!

We could send some from here.

4. No human in this world is beauty than the nature, says the first picture

Yes it is very beautiful. We had a big snow storm on Saturday and although it is bitterly cold and the snow made it difficult to drive it is very beautiful. I’m glad you appreciated the beauty.

1. Might be nature is telling, we have to tolerate little trouble to enjoy the priceless beauty. We are having classical dance Arangetram for our elder daughter on January 3rd and now my mother is not feeling well, I strongly hope everything is going to be fine and very good like the beauty behind the snowstorm. Thank you for your reply and send your wishes and blessings to my daughter, ma’am 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I hope that the current travails you are experiencing will pass and the beauty will be there. The snowstorm was dramatic and certainly made it difficult to drive through but now, with all the trees covered in ice and snow and glistening and sparkling in the sunshine it is truly beautiful. I hope your Mother will be feeling better soon. I shall put her on my”list” of requests for help from above.🙏🙏

5. parkermccoy says:

What a great white landscape. The snow gives everything a nice cover. Great photos!

Very beautiful, looks cold! ❤️❤️❤️

It is cold. And driving in the blizzard is not much fun either.

7. Love the top photo. Beautiful!

Took that one out of our kitchen window. I have a camera with a long lens on my desk just in case I see something.

1. Nice. The window pane didn’t interfere at all!

That is lucky because to go outside I would need to wade through over a foot of snow and have all my outdoor clothing on. 🤣