Three Days Quote Challenge

I have been challenged to the Three Days Three Quotes Challenge by Jo Ann of Fearless in Jesus Christ.  Thank you for this challenge Jo Ann and I gratefully accept!  I am going to cheat a bit however. I would like to give one quote relating to horses and one quote that I find inspirational each day. So here goes.

One reason why birds and horses are happy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.  ~Dale Carnegie

IMG_6836

The inspirational quote I have chosen is from  a poem by blogger Niharika Jaiswal at Opinionated Head. I chose this quote because it has such a wonderful optimism and strength. In the dark, a dark night of faith perhaps, there is still the sun on the other side.

You might not see it at night
But it’s always there, The Sun

IMG_20171225_0915016

I would like to nominate two other bloggers to this three day three quote challenge. If those I  nominate are not able to take up the challenge no worries, it is just meant to be fun.

Frank Prem /Poetry

Cyranny

1. Yes Carnegie just named the biggest problem of all humans 🙂

Wonderful quotes and I have to say an absolutely beautiful photo of your wonderful friend Biasini. I think we should be more like horses and birds! ❤

Yes! Thank you.🐴😃

3. doar nicole says:

Both quote choices are lovely, both like fresh air to me… as for the photos, so sweet! Wonderful challenge post, I would love to see more of your favorite quotes, yes. : )

I’ve got two more to go! Hope to get then up over the weekend!

4. I love this happiness lesson from birds and horses. Who knew?☺🐎🎠🏇

Having watched a blackbird singing his heart out on a tree outside my house, I am going to disagree with Dale Carnegie, birds do want to impress other birds!

Fair enough Emma! Possibly the same could be said for some(but not all) horses too.

6. iScriblr says:

Wonderful quote and awesome photo! 🙂

7. Of course Biasini needs to contribute to the quote challenge…I like your dual presentation!

8. Yes, let’s be more like horses and birds!

9. Frank Prem says:

Nice quotes, Anne.

I’m honored by your nomination, but I’ll pass. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I think you are busy enough with your own work on your blog. I just thought I’d give you a nod.😃

1. Frank Prem says:

Appreciated Anne.

I’ll be interested in your quotes to come.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )