1. I agree, but I would say I find it in a cathedral as well 🙂

Indeed. And in a cathedral like Salisbury ( the photo) there are centuries of focused serenity to be drawn upon.

1. I think so, I also enjoy looking through the really old cemeteries that a lot of cathedrals offer. I find that very peaceful. Salisbury is beautiful. I find it interesting that I find looking through a cathedral peaceful in the same way that I find going for walk through the forest peaceful.

Cemeteries! Yes I can understand that. Cemeteries also remind me not to stress about whatever is happening in my life at that moment because it all ends in there. I always find that lifts a load off me and I enjoy the day more.

3. Seems counterintuitive, but I think that’s true.

1. dray0308 says:

You are welcome!

2. (HorseLover4Ever) Elizabeth says:

That is exactly my idea of serenity too–on a horse’s back, out on the trail… ❤

3. doar nicole says:

A beautiful place, and way, of finding serenity! 🙂

yes it is. Thank you.

4. Joan Flemming says:

So true! 💖

Although not a rider myself, I can imagine the rhythm of the horse’s
    movement would be relaxing. And being outdoors, too….is a win-win.

There is a peaceful feeling in the forest and being with my horse ads to it as he also finds it peaceful. The worries of the world fade away. And as you said it is outdoors and that is indeed a win-win. Thanks for this nice comment.

I thought you would agree on this. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind comment.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )