I Watched it Happen;Transformation.

I watched it happen. Right before my eyes, it took place. The transformation.Β  Here is my daughter, a little girl,riding her first horse.

IMG_20171122_1727382

Over time she transformed into a teenager, riding on her country’s Junior team, in the North American Championships.(Please note that when my daughter rode in the Championships helmets were not required. They are required now.)

IMG_20171122_1725571

Now there has been further transformation. As an adult she no longer rides but is a mother with a family and has a career helping others to have families.

This is my response to this week’s WordPress Photo Challenge : Transformation. To see other responses click here.

1. Avery says:

It is in the blood

haha….maybe it is. Perhaps like me she will come back to horses later in her life.

2. (HorseLover4Ever) Elizabeth says:

Wow, I loved this kind of “before and after” post–you can see such a huge difference in the 2nd one!!! πŸ™‚

3. doar nicole says:

It is always a nice thing to witness such wonderful metamorphosis, in children especially. Amazing photograph, so much elegance! πŸ™‚

Thank you! Dressage with a rider in the correct position and a beautiful horse does look elegant!

4. I absolutely love your masthead ! I scroll down and see the photo of one of the most beautiful horse and its rider. Lovely interpretation of the theme.

Thank you I very much appreciate your kind comment.

5. Girl’s transformation is always beautiful.

6. sscribner07 says:

You must be such a proud mom.

I am. It is so good to see your child grow up, go through some tough times and come through it well. Thanks for your comment.

7. She is beautiful πŸ™‚
    And its a lovely post. Very heart warming πŸ™‚

8. She looked so beautiful on horseback 😊

Thank you. She was a very good rider and may come back to it later in her life.

1. And how are you Anne, after your operation? I had the same one three years ago πŸ™‚

I’m doing very well thank you. This weekend we are visiting my daughter and the grandkids! Whew! If we could harness this energy we could light an entire office building! As for the surgery it was the easiest recovery of any of the surgeries I’ve had. Thank you for asking!

3. Good to hear, enjoy your weekend 😊

9. Nilzeitung says:

great all the good life Take its right course with the happy ones who have understood life, I wish them all the best – good for the future,

1. Nilzeitung says:

Bitte Bitte Bitte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(*L*)

10. Kids do transform before our eyes, don’t they!

They do and amidst the ups and downs of the transformation process we can usually see hope for the future.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )