Biasini Speaks: Ma Leueen is Home!

Hello again Dear Humans! Ma Leueen, my human, came  home today.  She’s been gone for what seems like a long time. She insists it was not a long time but it seemed like it to me. I had quite a good time while she was gone but I always like to have her back.  So what did I do while she was gone?

Coach  Belinda rode me and I worked very hard. I really want to get it right for her you know. That’s important. She  told me she was very happy with my work  and so I’m happy and relieved about that. Also Assistant Lynsey rode me too. That was fun!  We went up the hill at the back and onto the big grass field and then cantered around the loop that goes through the forest. We were really motoring. I’m talking a fast canter. Oh yah!  And we would canter round the forest loop and then up the hill onto the grass field and then we would really GO! Right across the field and up a narrow forest trail and over a fallen jog. Yes! I jumped it! I did! I jumped it cantering up the hill and also down the hill.  Hey! That was so much fun.  Today Ma Leueen told me that Lynsey said I would make a great Eventer horse! Woo Hoo!

I also went for a long and I mean loooong hack in the  forest with barn manager Carl and Assistant Erin. Erin rode me and it was great fun.  I showed Erin  what a wonderful trot I  have and canter as well. Ma Leueen told me she  loved riding me.

So while Ma Leueen was away I was a Star and I had a lot of fun.

Ma Leueen told me she had gone to a place far away called London and that the weather was really nice and sunny. Well, we sure didn’t get any of that here. I am getting pretty tired of this.

IMG_20170620_1259340

The only thing I like about it being wet is I can go out in the morning and have a nice  roll in the wet sandy mud.  I get my back nicely rubbed and it feels good!

IMG_20170620_1243072

Ma Leueen went on to tell me all about some big parade thing she had gone to see with a whole bunch of black horses with fancy bridles and saddles and riders in colorful outfits. They are called the Cavalry. Military I think.  I wasn’t really all that interested. I just a gave it a “one ear” listen as you can see in this photo.

IMG_20170620_1241041

So I listened with one ear and thought about other stuff with the other ear. I like to be polite. I don’t want to meddle or mix in but….. you know.

Anyway, now Ma Leueen is back we have to get ready for our next show. That’s coming up soon.  I hope she will be focused and ready to work hard in our lessons. I’ll have to keep an eye on her and make sure she is getting it right.  Until next time Dear Humans good wishes to you all.

IMG_20170620_1304564

1. anlapf says:

Hi Anne 🙂 I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Keep on creating such nice content 🙂

Thank you so much for the nomination. I’m afraid that at the moment with preparing for competitions and various other things in my life I do not have sufficient time to respond properly to the award nomination. But I do very much appreciate your having nominated me. Thank you!

1. anlapf says:

You’re very welcome! No worries, that’s totally fine🙂 I wish you good luck for your competitions and am looking forward to upcoming posts 🙂

Thanks so much!

2. I love this Biasini series! How fun 😁

3. Anne, I am sure Biasini is happy to have you back. Sorry about the rainy weather there, it’s still scorching here and we could do with a few drops. Are the peonies out yet?
    Vanessa

Sadly the peonies came and went while we were away. They have been battered by the heavy rains. The garden is like a jungle and lots of the perennials seem to thrive on the rain.

1. Oh no that’s too sad. As much as we all need a bit of rain now and again I really hope it will cease soon. I will send you over some sun rays from London.

4. Sadaf Siddiqi says:

Good wishes to you’ll too.

I will pass on your kind message to Biasini. Thank you.

5. I loved reading and seeing all the beautiful photos of London. She needed that trip.

Thanks Susie! I will give that message to Biasini!

I’m so glad Biasini had a good time while you were away,
    but I’m sure he’s happy to have you home once again, Anne.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )