Biasini Speaks: My Friend Manny is here!

Hello Dear Humans! Guess what? My friend Manny came for a visit to see me here in Florida. Yes, he did. You may remember he interviewed me a while ago for his blog. Click here to read that post. I invited him to come and have a ride on me. Ma Leueen told me he arrived yesterday. He travelled in a nice box. Ma Marsha (that’s his Human) got him all the right gear to ride in ; boots, breeches with a knee patch and a helmet! He told me he was also wearing a safety vest. But I told him only humans who ride the E Venting horses need those. His ride on me would be very safe.

Ma Marsha had also packed a small bag with a pillow for him, and some sunscreen and his Pawsport. Ma Leueen told me he has been to Spain and England and other places. So travelling to Florida was nothing for him . He stepped out of his traveling box and was right at home.

Ma Leueen told him he could relax and look at the photos of her family on a screen . He said that was nice to see who they all were.

And today he came to the barn to meet me and to have a short ride. He said he has never been so high up but he liked the view from up on my back.

Once he felt settled Ma Leueen led us for a short walk.

It was only a short ride but Manny said he enjoyed it. I could tell he was happy and not the least bit nervous. He said he would come back to see me again tomorrow. Then he went home with Ma Leueen and she told me he did some sunbathing.

Then he had a look out at the river in front of the place where Ma Leueen and her other half, Dave, are staying.

I will see him again tomorrow and if I have more photos I will post them . I was so excited to see him and know he had traveled all the way from where he lives ( A place called Ari Zona) I wanted to let all of you Humans know right away.

1. Sirri Rimppi says:

This brought a smile on my face πŸ™‚

Happy to read that!

2. Anne Sandler says:

What a delightful duo you two make Biasini.

Thank you Anne Human.🐴

Thanks so much for this. I have shared thr link to Facebook. What a great story.

1. J.W.S. says:

I’m glad to share with you.

3. Wow! Your friend Manny looks really cute and you two seems like you had a wonderful time together πŸ˜‰ 🐴

We did. I am sorry he has to go home

4. Tanooki says:

Wow what a n adorable friend you’ve got!! I know your walk was so much fun, Biasini❀️

Thanks Tanooki Human! Nice to hear fron you.

5. What a wonderful host you are sweet Biasini and so good of you to take Manny on a ride – he looks a natural in the saddle! Wishing you all happy times together in the Florida sun πŸ’›

Hello Xenia Human! I’m sad to have to tell you that Manny has to go home soon. It has been a lot of fun to meet him and take him for a little ride. He did so well on me. Not at all nervous or tight in the saddle. Ma Leueen says he has been a very good guest at her house too. Thanks for leaving a comment and say hello to Pearl and Eivor from me.🐴

6. Marsha says:

OMG, Biasini, Manny is having the time of his life. He may fight you Ma when sh tries to put him back in his box to come back to chilly Prescott. I loved your story. You are such a good writer, Biasini. I don’t know how your ma got Manny to hold his head up so well. πŸ™‚ Have a good time tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what you do next. I will repost your blog on my site and on Manny’s πŸ™‚

Ma Leueen told e Manny has been very well behaved and is a pleasant house guest! He has been sleeping with his pillow in Ma Leueens bed. Thanks for sending him over to see us.🐴

1. Marsha says:

Hi Biasini, I have reposted your wonderful post. My heart is swelling with pride to see the two of you together. Manny looks so happy. Here is the link to read your story and to see what’s going on behind the scenes back home in Prescott without Manny. https://alwayswrite.blog/2022/01/10/manny-having-the-time-of-his-life-with-his-friend-biasini-in-fl/ I can’t wait for your next post!

7. Alli Farkas says:

Well, at least if he’s going to get a free ride, it’s a good thing Manny doesn’t weigh much. You don’t have to worry about him throwing you off balance!

You are right Alli Human. Manny is a Featherweight! 🐴

8. Yay, Biasini, Manny came to visit you and Ma Leueen! Ma Marsha took good care to make sure Manny got there safe and happy. Enjoy your new year riding with Manny!

Thank you Terri Human. I am a bit sad today because Manny can’t stay too long with me . He will have to go home to Ma Marsha in Ari Zona soon.

9. Love the bear! Cool there are riding clothes for him.

I was also impressed with Manny having all the right gear and safety stuff for riding me. 🐴

1. Even the little riding helmet!!

Yes Sharon Human. I was happy to see that when he arrived. And his boots are just right too. Humans must wear helmets to ride we horses and be wearing boot with a heel that will prevent their foot from going through the stirrup iron and getting stuck. I really enjoyed meeting him. Thanks for reading my blob post and leaving a comment. 🐴

1. The bear is adorable. Fit for the task.

I agree Sharon Human.🐴

10. J.W.S. says:

He is a handsome guy! Seems like a naturally calm rider.

Yes he is JWS Human!🐴

11. Ha, ha, ha! Clever and funny. Loved this post!

I am so glad you enjoyed it Backyard Human. 🐴

12. kiangablog says:

Such fun and a distraction from the woes of the world. Manny was very brave to get on such a big horse but Biasini you are such a caring horse. My wish in 2022 is to be riding regularly and improving my riding skills so it is a pleasure for myself and my friend Biscuit. I might need some sunscreen too here in an Aussie summer.

13. Hi, Biasini, I know it’s a bit late but happy new year to you & Ma Leueen & Dave, hope you all have a great year πŸŽ‰ So great to see that Manny got there safely & that the two of you are having fun. Looking forward to some more photos πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Jez Human We appreciate it and it is never too late. 🐴

14. Love it when you tell us all the happy times you have. Glad he is coming back tomorrow, Biasini.

Thank you Susie Human!🐴

15. Diana says:

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely WONDERFUL Biasini. This would brighten anyone’s day and as I’m enjoying immensely your post with all the fabulous photos, my favorite has to be all of the horse gear Manny brought!! The helmet, boots and safety vest, haha, ADORABLE!! ❀️ And he rode you well and looked great on you in your Ma’s saddle! Oh what FUN!!! Thank you for sharing right away as this made my day! ❀️🀠🐴 🧸

Diana Human I am so glad you enjoyed my blob post. I wanted to get up as soon as possible. 🐴

16. Prior... says:

fun – and the sunbathing photo is my fav of the post

Manny is a very photogenic little fellow. Glad you enjoyed the sunbathing photo.

1. Prior... says:

and he travels well! haha

Yes he does Prior Human. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blob post🐴

1. Prior... says:

neaighhhhhhh (not sure if that sound effect is clear – haha)

It’s clear to me Prior Human! Im sminiling

17. LoL this is hilarious, love the sunbathing photo, most excellent. 🀣

Thank you Suzette Human. Since he came with a sun screen cream I think it was safe for him and he would not get burned! 🐴

1. Lol..sunscreen…ahahaha🀣