Challenge Host Interview Series #18: Biasini and the Horse Addict

Biasini asked me if I has posted his interview on “our” blob. When I said no he gave me a look that meant I had better get on and do that! So here it is.

Marsha Ingrao - Always Write

Welcome to Always Write. I am your hostess, Marsha Ingrao, creator, and editor ofAlways Write and the Challenge Interview Series. It is a blog to reach and befriend like-minded bloggers. Today I have with me my Teddy Bear, Manny Ingrao, to interview our guest.

“Hi, I’m Manny.I love to read, especially about horses.I’d like to ride Biasini.

Today we welcome Biasini and his human, Anne Leueen, on her blog, The Horse Addict as our guest challenge hosts.

Wait! Wait! Mom, who’s doing this interview, you or me?Biasini and his human, Ma Leueen, guest hosted one of the Lens-Artists Photo Challenge themes.That’s pretty cool that he got to do a guest host on their challenge. Mom, I want to do that, too.

Manny, today is about your new friend Biasini, not you. Biasini has contributed to their challenge and you just woke up. Now show our…

View original post 1,260 more words

1. Diana says:

Manny and his Mom, Biasini and his Mom are two special ladies! 💕 What a wonderful fun, fun, interview!! Thank you for the shout out to my blog and Miss Chloe and Murphy (he isn’t old enough yet for Mr Murphy 😉) send thanks and wish they were close enough to ride those trails with Biasini when Biasini has trail ride days. Someday they want to meet Manny too! Manny you are so fun! 💞

Thank you Diana Human. Manny and I enjoyed doing the interview. He is coming to see me in Florida so we will have photos and news to share then.
      Please give Chloe and Murphy a few carrots from me.🐴🥕🥕🥕🥕

1. Diana says:

Ooh, thank you Biasini! Chloe and Murphy Love carrots and I’ll add a few more to their bucket from you! 🤠❤️

Thank you Diana Human . I appreciate hearing that from you!🐴

2. Thank you to Marsha and Manny for designing and writing a fun interview. And thank you, Biasini, for the shout out about The Backyard Horse Blog. Bear, Shiloh and Piper told me to tell you that you and your human, Anne, are welcome to come over and hang out over the fence anytime! 🙂

I would LOVE to come over and hang out with you guys. Manny said he would too. Thanks. 🐴

3. Cee Neuner says:

Basimi and Manny were so cute. Always nice when they decide to speak in human language. 😀 😀

Thank you Cee Human. Manny and I appreciate your comment.🐴

4. Marsha says:

Thanks for reblobbing from both of us, Biasini and Anne. We loved having you on our blob, and look forward to many more times together. Love, Marsha and Manny 🙂

5. We know who the boss is 🐴🤣

6. babsje says:

I adore how Biasini calls it a “blob,” such fanciful writing and Manny the Teddy is no slouch, either!

I will pass on your positive words to the two of them. 😀

2. Marsha says: