Biasini Speaks: Lock Ups and Drama!

Hello Dear Humans! I hope you are well . Here the Humans are in a tizzy about the Vye Rus and the Lock Up. They talk about it all the time at the barn. We horses are always listening to what the Humans are saying . At night we discuss what we have heard . I am tired of this Vye Rus and I wish the Humans could get rid of it. Ma Leueen tells me she had something called a Vak Seen and it will help to prevent her getting the Vye Rus. Oh, and she told me it is a Lock Down not Up. Whatever!

On the day Humans call Fry Day we had a drama. We horses have paddocks next to trees. You can see the trees in this photo.

I could see two Humans in the trees and they were throwing long ropes up into the trees. They were wearing big helmets on their heads. My friends Serry and Roo did not like this and they started to fly around in their paddocks. I did not think it was anything too awful. I walked over to the corner of my paddock that was the farthest way from the rope throwing Humans. But wait…I saw Barn Manager Carl trotting, with two lead shanks in his hands and with him was Therapy Person Lori and Ma Leueen. They were trotting too. By now Serry and Roo were in full on upset mode. Barn Manager Carl went into their paddocks and tied the lead shanks to their halters. Roo was in a rush to get away and Barn Manager Carl had to speak to him quite severely. Ma Leueen tied on my lead shank, opened my gate and led me out. I behaved well. I knew I would be in terrible trouble if I panicked and knocked Ma Leueen over .

As soon as we all got into the barn the noise began. The two Humans had what they call a Power Saw! They were cutting down the old dead trees. Whew! I was glad I was safely in my stall . Later there was a big crash and that was when a big tree came down. That was our Fry Day drama!

That is all for now Dear Humans. Stay away from that Vye Rus. Till next time.

1. firnhyde says:

Biasini, you are objectively the cutest horse on the internet!

Thank you firnhyde Human!

2. kunstkitchen says:

Biasini, you are definitely a good example of horse sense. Your photo is beautiful. Your stories continue to make me smile. Ma Leueen must be very proud of you and your calm during the tree removal.

Thank you for this comment Kunstkitchen

I’m sorry Human I got cut off there..well Ma Leueen does my typing and she said the reply got cut off. Anyways I appreciate your comment and Ma Leueen says she was very proud of me for remaining calm.🐴

1. kunstkitchen says:

You are a beauty!

3. Oh sweet Biasini we missed this post and you are such a brave soul! We’re glad you stayed calm and kept Ma Leueen safe and brought you and your pals some carrots πŸ€—πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Thank you Xemia Human. Please say hallo to Pearl ans Eivor from me. Ma Leueen’s little canine,June, gets smalll biscuits that she likes so I am sending some virtual ones for Pearl and Eivor. πŸ₯¨πŸ₯¨

1. Aww Eivor and Pearl say thank you for the yummy biscuits Biasini and please give sweet June a gentle pat from us all πŸΎπŸ’›πŸΎ

I will ask Ma Leueen to give June that pat Zenia. I could give her a nuzzle but she is very timid around we horses.🐎

4. Camryn says:

Good job at keeping your cool Biasini, it takes a good horse to stay calm while all that scary stuff is happening! 🍎🍎

Camryn Human thank you! I appreciate your comment and I’m glad you see my behavior as a “good horse”.

5. Biasini I am happy to see you especially at this time when vyrus is disturbing all over the world, happy to know you are safe and calm at that time when suddenly something happening.

Thank you for this comment Subbashini Human. I have heard the Vye Rus is everywhere. I hope you are well and staying as safe as possible. 🐴

6. So glad you were calm ❣️. This vye rus drives me also crazy. My mum still won’t let me say hi to some of the doggies who might have the vye rus. I wonder, do you think us animals could be invected too? You have to tell your ma Leueen to stay save no matter what humans say about it.

I know that the vets here say horses do not get the Vye Rus. But there is another Vye Rus that horses do get and the Humans have been talking about a lot of horses in Europe getting it and some of them have died! There is a vaccine but it does not protect against the form of this Vye Rus that an kill horses. But it does make the illness not so bad . Ma Leueen has had me vaccinated two weeks ago. Stay safe and well Trompie! High five paws / hooves my friend.

1. Goodness me, it’s good they have something against the horse Vye Rus. Much like the flue vaccine the humans get. Keep save and some extra licks to you my friend.

Thanks Trompie! You stay well too and keep a distance from other canines just to be safe.🐴

1. Mmmm, easier said that done. I stay away from cats after the attack, don’t trust them.

Fair enough Trompie. Felines are odd creatures so you are wise to give them a wide berth my friend. 🐴

That sounds very upsetting. I am glad you didn’t knock over Ma Leueen, that would have caused a whole heap of problems for everyone!

Emma Human I would be in such trouble if I knocked over Ma Leueen. I am very careful not to do anything that would put her in danger. When we had the snow and icey stuff in the winter I was always careful to go slowly incase Ma Leueen slipped . 🐴

You are a good boy!

Many thanks Emma Human!🐎

I’m so happy Biasini you remained calm through the Friday upsets. That can be scary stuff! I also want to tell you that you are so handsome. Your ma shared a beautiful photo at the end of your blog, and the shine on your coat and your beautiful head and expression are gorgeous!! πŸ΄πŸ’™

Thank you Diana Human. I am quite chuffed that you think I look handsome. In the photo. But I won’t let it go to my head as you Humans say. I hope.you are enjoying your end of week days.🐴

9. Irene says:

Biasini, your posts always brighten my day. Good for you for keeping your calm through all the drama. 😁

Irene Human I am so.happy my posts brighten your day. Thanks for letting me know!🐴

10. Lesley says:

Oh Biasini, I feel like a proper clown – I was just about to google Vye Rus! πŸ˜‚

No worries Lesley Human. Ma Leueen types out my blog posts for me and she allows me to have my own spelling for some words.

1. Lesley says:

I like it! πŸ˜€

2. da-AL says:

me too lol & I love how Basini calls her Ma (not mom or mama lolololol)

Hello da-Al Human. I call her Ma because her eldest offspring ,the boy colt ,who lives far away, calls her Ma. Seemed like a good idea for me to call her Ma too.🐴

1. da-AL says:

lololol – er hem sorry to laugh. of course makes perfect sense ❀

2. Lesley says:

πŸ˜€

11. Cyranny says:

Hello Biasini… Wheww, what a Friday, right? Glad to see that you were wise enough not to let the stress get to you! You are absolutely right; panicking never helps in these situations. I’m sorry to read that the humans around you are nervous about the new lock down (up?) rules. Tell your Ma Leueen that it is the same here, across the border. Starting tomorrow, the 8 pm to 5 am curfew will be back. You probably won’t think that staying in your stall all night, not allowed to see horses from outside your barn is such a terrible thing. I agree with you, but humans are super gregarious beings, especially when the government says they shouldn’t mingle with their friends and families… So sometimes, it is necessary to treat even the oldest humans as if they were still children. I don’t care about it, I think we have to do everything we can to get rid of the Vye Rus πŸ™‚ Have a lovely weekend! xx

Thank you Cyranny Human for your reply. The Humans at the barn are worried that one of the might get the Vye Rus and also not being able to have lessons is difficult for them as well. Ma Leueen went about a week ago to see her offspring and she told me they just dropped off some presents and then left.Not much of a visit really but she feels it is safer for everyone. I think she would agree with you that the Humans have to do everything to get ride of this Vye Rus. 🐴

You had quite an exciting Friday, Biasini! Glad you did not panic and make it safely to your stall.
    Tell Ma Leueen to stay safe and be well.

Thank you Sandy Human. I will pass on your message to Ma Leueen and you stay safe too.🐴

13. Hello Biasini – a power saw and tree crashing down would upset a lot of humans, too. Glad to hear you kept your cool.

Thank you Robert Human. I have learned over the years that panicking does nothing to save me. So remaining calm allowed me to assess this situation .

14. cigarman501 says:

Glad you are staying busy during your human’s lock down.

Thank you Cigarman Human. I hope you are not in a lock up or down and are well.

1. cigarman501 says:

We have not really been in an enforced lockdown and it shows. We are just one of the Red States exercising our rights to spread it. Bitter? Yeah.

It is so frustrating. Here we have anti-mask people and some who protest about the lockdown and squeal about Nazism! If any of them had ever had to live in a totalitarian regime they would know the difference! You have a right to be bitter!

1. cigarman501 says:

That sure sounds like good old stuck in the 1850s SC.

Well stay safe and well Cigar Human.🐴