Biasini Speaks about Sartorial Elegance!

Hello Dear Humans! I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, “horses don’t know words like ‘sartorial‘”. Ah, but now I do . I asked Ma Leueen to give me a Big Impressive Word to describe my new boots. She said they were an excellent example of Sartorial Elegance. “Perfect!” I said. I have to tell you Dear Humans there is a mare at the barn who has very snazzy boots. Hers’ have glitter! But I think mine, which have some faux crocodile skin, are much more elegant. And Ma Leueen had to spell Faux for me. But it’s much better than saying ‘fake” isn’t it? So here’s a photo of me in my new boots and please notice my smart green quarter sheet. Nice eh?

Here is closer look at my new boots.

And finally a really close look so you can see the faux crocodile nice and clearly.

So there you have it! Sartorial elegance. I am a lucky horse ! Till next time Dear Humans!

1. You are a lucky horse dear Biasini! Gorgeous boots 🥰 Sartorial Elegance indeed! 🐴☺️

So glad you like the boots.🐴🐎

2. kinge says:

Such elegance. Really nice.

Thank you Kinge Human. Nice to hear from you.🐴

3. Fancy indeed. You look brilliant!

Thank you Gavin and Wyatt Canines. Always good to hear from you guys!🐴

4. Alli Farkas says:

Looking at the second photo (at least it’s the second one on my phone) it appears that someone else might have new boots too? Oh, and in case you didn’t know, green goes so well with chestnut because red (even if it’s not a bright red) and green are complementary colors. Just a little something you learn in art class. Happy new year, enjoy your boots and quarter sheet!

Thanks Alli. I did not know about the complimentary colors. I have never done any art classes so that has added to my knowledge. If you are referring to my boots they are not new. I have had them for 7 years. They have had new zippers and one leather repair on the inside of my leg. They still polish up well which is why you may have thought they were new. I bring them home and give the feet and ankles some conditioner and then polish the whole boot with old fashioned brown shoe polish.

1. Alli Farkas says:

Wow! I’m going to hire you to take care of my boots! Those look like they just came out of the box!

5. Impressif Biasini, I love the crocodile patter too. Do you think they’ll sell some for dogs too? Am I asking too much? Your green cover also looks good on you. Some siffs and high five to you. Trompie!

Hello Trompie. I do not know if they sell those boots for dogs. But I bet they have collars and leashes in the crocodile. Sniffs and a high one ( we just have one cause we don’t have fingers.)🐴

1. Haha you caught me with the five, I usually say high paws but couldn’t think how to describing your hoof best?

Ah! Well no worries. We have dogs at the
          Barn and I usually just nuzzle them on their backs with my nose. So I’m sending you a nuzzle Trompie 🐴

1. Aha thank you for the nuzzle.

6. You are a very fashion-forward horse, Biasini! So elegant!

Thank you Terri Human. I like to be up with the latest fashion 🐴

7. Rupali says:

That’s a lovely new year’s present. Congratulations Biasini.

I agree Rapali Human!🐴

What beautiful new boots and I think I learned a new word today, so thank you Biasini for sharing “sartorial” interesting! You are truly lucky and so are we as it’s so FUN to hear how you are doing. I love your quarter sheet too! Stay warm! 🤠🐴❤️

So glad you like my boots and my green quarter sheet Diana Human Please say hello to Chloe and Zack from me!🐴🥕🥕

9. Beautiful boots, for a beautiful horse, Biasini ❤

Thank you Susie Human I’m glad you like them.🐴

10. Well Biasini, I didn’t know the word sartorial before I read this post either, so I think both of us are a little bit wiser now.
    And the boots are fabulous!

I’m so glad you like my new boots Viola Human and yes, we are both a bit wiser about Humans’ language🐴.

Very snazzy look, Biasini. You are one classy horse!

Thank you Sandy Human. Snazzy! That is another new Human word for me. I like it.🐴

Two new words in one day! Snazzy definitely suits you.

12. firnhyde says:

They are most sartorial, darling Biasini, and your green quarter sheet is beautiful on your lovely chestnut coat. You’re such a lucky horse to have Ma Leueen who puts all your lovely sheepskin padding on your girth and boots!

13. The Backyard Horse Blog says:

Tell Biasini not to feel bad. I had to look up “sartorial” when I saw the title of the post! Biasini now has fancy feet with his slick new boots.

Don’t worry Backyard Horse Human. We horses have a language that does not need words. I am always asking Ma Leueen for the Humans words. Glad you like my new boots.🐴

14. Robyn says:

Fancy new boots, Biasini! They look great! You definitely look super fancy with them on!

Thank you Robyn Human. I’m glad you like my boots.🐴