Happily Ever After-the Wedding.

Two years ago today ! A day of great happiness and they are celebrating a second anniversary today.Still together in the Pandemic with home schooling and job reduction!

HorseAddict

I have found the person I have been looking for my whole life.”

I will tell you more about that quote but first let me take you to the start of the Wedding Day. August 18, 2018.The day my daughter married the love of her life Thomas Matthews.

4:45 am. My husband David gets up. Why so early? Well , the person who will be doing the makeup for the bride and the bridesmaids is arriving at 5:00am.   The bride, my daughter Breanne, scheduled the ceremony for 11:00 am with photos before the ceremony as there were going to be children involved and she felt it would be best for them all to be fresh. Hence the early start.

5:00am The makeup artist arrives and Bride Breanne is already up and ready. My husband drives to the local Tim Hortons to pick up coffee canteens ( holds 20 cups…

View original post 1,149 more words

1. I was born and brought up in different way. Post like this gives me new light it gives me a thought as world is very big we no need to worry for anything as a mother of two daughters it gives me hope.

I have a daughter and a son. My daughter jas come through some hard times but she has emerged triumphant. Your daughters will be fine with you as their Mother.

Thank you. I will pass on your good wish to Breanne and Tom!

2. Congrats to Breanne and Tom. It’s so good to hear something so heartwarming these days.

Looks absolutely beautiful!

Happy anniversary to them both, has it really been 2 years? It went by so fast! It is WONDERFUL to see they are happy and thriving with Love! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes and they have survived the rigors of quarantine and the pandemic and home schooling kids.

5. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing again. Perfection

Thank you Susie. It was such a happy day!

6. Congratulations to your daughter & her husband. Terrific photos, and the kids all look very spiffy.

Yes I loved that one of Tom’s daughters wanted to dress like a groomsman and no one turned a hair about that.

7. How time flies! Happy anniversary to Breanne and her husband Anne, here’s to many more happy anniversaries to come 🎉

8. Congratulations on the second anniversary to Breanne & Tom!!!🎆🎆

Thank you Paulo. I will send on your good wishes to Breanne and Tom.

9. kinge says:

Happy 2nd anniversary. Congratulations on this beautiful journey 🥂

10. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post.

You are most welcome!