Day Two of the Quote Challenge!

Three Days Three Quotes . As before I am doing two quotes each day of the three day challenge. The first one is a horse related quote. It is from US Olympic dressage rider Laura Graves.

“I dated one guy from New Jersey when I was much younger. We were driving to the barn for his first time and he asked me, ‘Who do you think would win in a foot race, me or your horse?’ He was completely serious. It was sad!
– Laura Graves

For my second quote some wisdom from one of my favorite authors.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

“Life is infinitely stranger than anything the mind could invent.”

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2IyN2JmZGJkNjZmM2Y3NDZkOV85NDIwMzE2OTVfMWU2ZDBlNWUxYl9iLmpwZyJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwieDM5MD4iXSxbInAi

I would like to nominate Geekat at Bit of a Geeky Mom and Sandy at Out of my Write Mind to this three day three quote challenge! No worries is you are not able to accept at this time.

1. Well, that first quote was something else. Really hilarious!😀😀

Glad you enjoyed it!

2. That’s some interesting quotes! Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is one of my favourite authors too!!!

thank you for this comment. Nice to know you like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

3. NorCal Zen says:

I agree with the commenter above, Laura Graves quote is something.. I like posts that makes me laugh. LOL. Thanks for a great post.

You ‘re welcone! I found it entertaining as well!

Thanks for the quote invite, Anne. Not sure I can get it done!

No worries Sandy. I just thought I would tag you. It’s just for fun and you are busy on your blog anyway.🐸

Perhaps I will bend the rules a bit and do three quotes in one post. Stay tuned.

Go for it!🎆🎇🎉

5. omg, haha….Laura Graves quote is hilarious. never heard it!! Just awesome lol
    Love Doyle’s quote about life and the pic of the labyrinth too!! Most important to not get lost.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w